Combo Six Pack of Replacement Tips- 2 Round for Max Balance, 2 Tapered Med Firm for Max Grip, and 2 Tapered Extra Firm for Max Durability - Fits all standard hiking, walking, and nordic poles - Replacement Feet - Paws - Ferrules - Caps
6 pack of 3 different styles of rubber replacement tips.
Two tapered rubber tips designed for sport and nordic style walking. These are perfect for nordic walking, street walking, and classic "power walking". These tips are for more active walkers that are walking on flat terrain and not hiking through the woods on variable terrain.
Two round rubber tips are ideal for balance and work well for nordic walking, street walking, beach walking, but especially for hiking or walking on variable terrain. Their shape provides balance and grip as well as cushion and stability for confident walking. Exclusive York Nordic design, these tips fit all major brands of poles including York Nordic, Black Diamond, Leki, Pacemaker, BAFX, and more.
From York Nordic - the leader in trekking pole innovations
- Great value on two DIFFERENT sets of durable rubber tips - 4 tapered tips for Nordic walking (one set of medium firm and one set of extra firm) and 2 round tips for hiking and general walking providing maximum balance on variable terrain or for those with balance concerns
- Unique design supports and provides stability for various levels of walking and hiking
- Fits most brands of trekking, walking, or hiking poles (1cm/.4in opening)
- Works on pavement, concrete, beach, anywhere you need better traction
- From York Nordic - the leader in trekking pole innovations
Let customers speak for us97 reviews
I love my York Nordic trek sticks! And these paws really have extended their life many times over. Than you.
well made and useful poles for a new Nordic Walker
Does not fit the new spring tips
Thanks so much for your great question, yes... it gets a bit funky with the spring tips which are super tall almost like high heels. So please review the video explanation I made for you below. We have our fingers crossed that this clearly explains one way to get the ice tips working nicely with your cool spring tips. Good luck! :-) Move freely, Lauren DeLong and the Customer Support Team
These have been a life saver I have been been using them to get out more and I really like how they have improved my posture compared to using a single cane. The only thing I will say is that the rubber on the tip of the handle wears quickly.
I have a left wrist injury and left knee injury. I needed crutches but can’t use conventional ones due to my wrist injury. The Smartcrutch design is exactly what I needed to move from sedentary to mobile. From one motorcycle rider to another , thank you for this amazing design!