Redwood Design Hiking - Walking Poles w-flip locks, detachable feet and travel bag - 2 poles
York Nordic poles are high quality walking poles that combine innovative features with stylish design. Poles are made from high grade 7075 aluminum and feature a cool photo realistic overlay of a redwood bamboo.
Poles adjust easily using our exclusive flip locks that quickly snap (and stay) in place. All poles come with a screw on 'basket' for snow and sand walking and have a sturdy tungsten steel tip. We've even included detachable rubber feet and free travel bag! Expand from 32 to 54 inches (81.3 to 137.1 cm) making it easy to adjust to any height from children to adults up to 6'4".Weight: 9 oz each (1.8 as a pair)
Your choice of 3 grip styles:
Trek Grip: The contoured foam supports your hand and fleece lined strap provides great wrist support. Perfect for variable terrains. The bottom of the grip has an extended foam grip area that provides extra grip at a lower point on the pole for steeper trails.
Nordic Cork Grip: Easy click out release glove style strap maximizes pole control and push while allowing you to quickly release from the pole when needed. Our grip is thicker than traditional Nordic grips making it more comfortable. Strap has a specially designed end that makes it easier to get the strap secured with less frustration.
Motivator Grip: The patented contoured grips provide two contoured thumb support positions which stabilize the trapeziometacarpal joint. (thumb pinches via left arrow or grasps via right arrow) and reduce strain on CMC thumb joint.
Every order includes free access to an online instructional videos.
About York Nordic The Company was founded by certified Nordic walking instructor Lauren DeLong. Based on the seacoast of New England, the Company combines world class sports engineering with the unique design styles of our artists. All products are designed in the US with component fabrication in the US and China. Final assembly is done in Portsmouth, NH.
- Pair of walking / hiking / trekking poles with cool Redwood design and your choice of nordic or trek style grips
- Telescoping poles adjust from 32" to 54" using exclusive flip lock - better than twist locks. Perfect for walkers and hikers since it adjusts to any height from children and adults up to 6'4". Designed for walking and hiking, these are better than ski poles for walking
- Lightweight high quality aircraft grade 7075 aluminum with tungsten steel tip
- Includes 2 trek poles, detachable rubber feet, snow baskets, and free black nylon travel bag
- Great for urban, beach, offroad walking...anywhere
- Best in Industry 5 year warranty and free access to training videos
- Nordic Walking Helps Parkinson Patients – York Nordic